PLEASE READ THESE LINKING AND FRAMING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") BEFORE LINKING TO OR FRAMING THIS WEB SITE. YOU MAY NOT LINK TO OR FRAME THIS WEB SITE UNLESS YOU ACCEPT AND COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AS WELL AS ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE ON THIS WEB SITE.
From time to time, CONEXSYS may modify the TERMS. Accordingly, please review the TERMS from time to time. Your continued establishment of a link to this Web site or your continued framing of this Web site after the posting of modifications to the TERMS will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the TERMS, you must discontinue linking to or framing this Web site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these TERMS are expressly rejected by CONEXSYS and shall be of no force or effect.
User Assent to Terms and Conditions for Linking this Web site.
CONEXSYS, the operators of this site hereby agree to grant to you a non-assignable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use "the link" of a hypertext link icon to allow users to link from your web page to the CONEXSYS web site subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. You acknowledge that we will review these terms from time to time and your continued maintenance of a link to this web site or your continued framing of this web site after the posting of changes to these terms will constitute your continued acceptance of these linking terms and conditions as modified.
2. In the event that you do not wish to accept the linking terms and conditions, please discontinue linking to or framing this web site.
3. These linking terms are the only basis, unless otherwise granted through written permission by CONEXSYS, upon which CONEXSYS permits linking to its site and any other terms (whether or not proposed by you or which conflict with these terms) are hereby expressly rejected by CONEXSYS and you acknowledge that such proposed terms or conflicting terms shall be of no force and effect.
4. You hereby acknowledge ownership exclusively and validly of all intellectual property rights and interests, title and interest in the trade mark and logos belonging to CONEXSYS operators or its partners displayed on the CONEXSYS site or otherwise.
5. You agree not to use any such names, meta tags, terms, graphics, marks or other materials on your web page or site that are likely to cause confusion with or dilute the distinctiveness of any CONEXSYS logo and marks or which may or is likely to damage the reputation or commercial image of CONEXSYS or any of its products and/or services.
6. You acknowledge that this license is terminable by the operators of CONEXSYS without reason at any time and that upon termination of this license you shall immediately cease further use of any other logos, marks, names and shall terminate the link.
7. By linking to CONEXSYS, you represent that you have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the disclaimer and you have read our copyright together with all other terms and conditions relating to the service on this web site.
8. This web site, together with its contents, text, photographs, video clips, audio and graphics has been designed specifically for CONEXSYS and as the operators and owners of CONEXSYS and is presented distinctively in the CONEXSYS format and appearance, which is protected by copyright, trade mark, service mark and intellectual property laws.
9. You acknowledge that the grant of a license under these conditions is simply for you to link to this site by provision on an underlined textual or graphical link from your web site to CONEXSYS.
10. You shall not be entitled or permitted without the prior written consent of the owners or operators of CONEXSYS to use any other trade marks, logo or intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that nothing in this agreement grants you any rights in respect of such intellectual property rights other than as expressly provided and you undertake as the condition of the grant of a license under these conditions to link to our site any sites containing any indecent or unlawful issues, topics, names and material, inappropriate or profane or defamatory, infringing, obscene material or other information or material or information which violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, data protection and publicity rights. In addition, you agree to indemnify us in respect of any such breach of these conditions and your agreements.
11. You must not misrepresent your relationship with CONEXSYS or present false or misleading impressions about CONEXSYS. No links to an CONEXSYS may be used in a manner that implies or suggests that CONEXSYS approves or endorses you, your website or your goods and services (in all cases, except as CONEXSYS may have agreed separately with you in writing).
12. You acknowledge that under no circumstances will the owners or operators of CONEXSYS be liable to you as the licensee for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages including loss of profits, third party claims or lost data arising out of or relating to the subject matter of these conditions, including without limitation any indirect or consequential losses suffered by the licensee as part of the normal course of business.
13. CONEXSYS shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend CONEXSYS against all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
Appropriate Linking Guidelines
Except as provided below, CONEXSYS prohibits caching, use or posting of unauthorized hypertext links to this site and the framing of any content available through this site. You may link to this site only via the home page (i.e., http://www.conexsys.ca/) or a designated gateway page. A gateway page is any page that is the first and primary page that serves as a starting point to a significant body of content.
Links can be by text only and may only read "CONEXSYS" Images of the CONEXSYS logo for link purposes can only be made with the express permission of CONEXSYS. Any requests for such permission or for permission to link to this site in a manner other than as permitted in the preceding paragraph should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
CONEXSYS reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to CONEXSYS from your website.
Restrictions on "Deep Linking" or "Framing"
CONEXSYS is concerned about the integrity of this Web site when it is accessed in a manner solely determined by third parties or viewed in a setting solely created by third parties. Specifically, CONEXSYS is concerned with activities, other than specifically allowed under the TERMS, such as linking to an internal or subsidiary page of this Web site that is located one or several levels down from the Home Page ("deep linking"), or bringing up or presenting content of this Web site within another Web site ("framing"). In this regard, without limiting the provisions contained in the TOS ("Terms of Service"), you must make a specific request for, and secure permission from, CONEXSYS prior to deep linking to, or framing, this Web site or any of its content, or engaging in similar activities.
It is agreed that you will make specific request(s) and must obtain our prior written consent(s) from the operators of this site before seeking to deep link to or frame this web site or any of its contents. For the purposes of these conditions, "deep linking" means activities such as linking to an internal, deep or subsidiary page of this web site which may be located one or several levels below or down from the home page, and "framing" means your bringing up or presenting the contents of this web site within your or another web site.
For the purposes of specific consents in respect of deep linking and framing activities, please make such request by email@example.com out your details (a) name, e-mail address and telephone/fax numbers, (b) the name of your company or business, (c) the type of business, (d) your web site address and where the proposed framing and deep linking will occur, (e) specific details of any proposed deep linking or framing including content or relevant web pages of the site to which you seek to deep link or frame. The grant of permission to deep link or frame may be subject to conditions at our sole discretion.
CONEXSYS, wants to provide services to our industry, and like most major organizations, has a licensing program that regulates the use of its marks. The licensing process ensures that CONEXSYS marks are used appropriately and only on sites approved firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to register email@example.com being able to access the preformatted logos and text links that comply with the terms of the CONEXSYS Linking and Framing Terms and Conditions. This helps regulate the use of our marks and provides for consistent linking strategies.
CONEXSYS Logo Terms Conditions
These Logo Terms and Conditions do not grant any permission to use a CONEXSYS Logo. You ("Licensee") may only post a CONEXSYS Logo on your web site if you have received CONEXSYS and then only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the CONEXSYS Logos is limited to the express permission granted, and subject to all limitations contained in such permission. Use of the CONEXSYS Logos in a manner not contemplated by the permission requires a separate approval. If the permission is for a specified period, use must terminate at the end of that period unless further express, written permission is granted. We may revoke your permission at any time for any or no reason. If you receive notice of revocation, you must immediately remove any CONEXSYS Logo from your web site.
All uses of the CONEXSYS Logo must comply with all usage guidelines we may post on this web site from time to time, and must be accompanied by the following trademark notice: "CONEXSYS is a registered trademark of GMSI. Used with permission." Licensee shall not remove or alter any trademark or service mark designation (i.e., "SM", "TM" or "?#34;) provided as part of the CONEXSYS Logo.
The CONEXSYS Logo must appear separate and distinct from all other visual elements of your web site so as not to imply that Site Owner is the source of or endorses any of the materials on or offered on your web site. At a minimum, there must be at least 5 pixels of "white space" between the CONEXSYS Logo and other visual elements. The only exception to this is a textual description of the graspcentral.com content to which you are linking, which may accompany the CONEXSYS Logo. The CONEXSYS Logo must not appear as the most prominent branding of a web page or in any way that implies affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement unless otherwise permitted by CONEXSYS.
Nothing herein grants any right, title or interest in or to a CONEXSYS Logo. Licensee's use of the CONEXSYS Logo, and all goodwill associated therewith, shall inure to the sole benefit of Site Owner.
CONEXSYS Logos are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, and Site Owner hereby disclaims all express and implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement or that arise from course of dealing. Licensee's use of the CONEXSYS Logos is at Licensee's sole risk, and in no event shall Site Owner be liable to you under any theory of liability including for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages based upon or relating to the use of the CONEXSYS Logos.
These Logo Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Alberta, without regard to conflict of law principles. The venue for any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be in Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA.
Permission to Link
By linking to CONEXSYS, you acknowledge, agree to comply and agree that, other than as set forth herein, all rights to the CONEXSYS trademarks or service marks used on this site, the content appearing on this site and the design of this site belong to CONEXSYS.
YOU INDICATE YOUR APPROVAL OF THIS AGREEMENT AND DESIRE TO LINK TO CONEXSYS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY TYPING "YES" AND ACCEPTING THE LINKING AND FRAMING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT.